Many musicians have said that being in New Orleans is like being home; wherever that may be. It’s because of the feeling in the streets, in the clubs and from the people. There is nothing quite like it. So every time I’m here it’s kind of like being in the center of the musical universe. I can’t get enough. A good friend of mine recently shot and posted this video. Please enjoy.
- Great press from Ascona Jazz Festival, Switzerland
- Rave Review for Friends Along The Way in Living Blues-April 2018
- Click here to read Mitch Woods’ feature in Blues Matters Magazine
- Friends Along The Way review in Offbeat Magazine
- Mitch Woods Debuts at #8 on the Living Blues Radio Chart and #1 on the Top 50 Jazzy Blues Album Charts