Many musicians have said that being in New Orleans is like being home; wherever that may be. It’s because of the feeling in the streets, in the clubs and from the people. There is nothing quite like it. So every time I’m here it’s kind of like being in the center of the musical universe. I can’t get enough. A good friend of mine recently shot and posted this video. Please enjoy.
- The New Deluxe Edition of Friends Along The Way gets a warm reception
- Mitch Woods To Release Expanded Deluxe Edition of ‘Friends Along The Way’
- Mitch Woods featured in Offbeat Magazine
- Exuberant New Album From Jump-swing Piano Torchbearer Mitch Woods Captures the Sound, Soul and Spirit of New Orleans
- Great press from Ascona Jazz Festival, Switzerland